“We care” is the guideline to care for our employees since the end of 1984 and 1985, which outlines the role of this accuracy throughout the year 1985. In 1986, we will continue to insist on this approach. DHARMNITI is a professional company engaged in providing service business. The success or failure of the company depends on the people who do all the work of the company. Whether or not it can follow the “We care” guidelines, it is one of the life and death problems of DHARMNITI.
Significant “We care” policies
- DHARMNITI must provide income and employee welfare above the average rate of the same business by holding the reward according to ability, performance and position of the company.
- Assign the employee with the right position by holding to the principles of virtue, competence and not by intimacy.
- Lead the employees by letting them work fully and functionally so they dare to take responsibilities while providing guidance as appropriate to the occasion in order that they can express their creativity under the guidance of the company’s policy.
- Promote the employees by providing them education and training to enable them to upgrade their knowledge and ability.
- Check their work, help to sum up the training, promote their achievement and correct the errors, not just only assign without supervision or review until serious mistakes happen then start paying attention later.
- For employees who have made mistakes, generally we will use reasoning and motivational talk to help them correct the mistakes. Only those who have made serious mistakes, refuse to accept them and refuse to correct them, then an extreme method of punishment will be used. Here in this place having a warm heart, cool wisdom and tolerance is necessary. Simple reprimanding and condemning is not correct.
- Being attentive and care for their hardship when the employees are having difficulties with the illness, living standard, family issues, etc. to help look after them as much as possible.
- The reward and punishment has to be fair and must be done by a committee, not by a person, and not to stroke the cheek while blocking the nose. Whether close or distant, if someone has done good deed or merit, he should be rewarded. If someone has done wrong, he should be punished even if the person is a close relative.
- Because “We care” for our employees, we can recruit and retain capable and skilled people.
- For this reason, it’s true that DHARMNITI becomes the center that attracts many good and skilled people.
- For this reason, joining the forces of personnel to solidify DHARMNITI can really take place.
- That’s why DHARMNITI can achieve its mission.
- In the past, there were a number of incidences that caring is not expressed to employees, which destroy employee morale and courage, from now on we will not allow these mistakes to happen again.